The TD Saturday Market is committed to creating a diverse marketplace with the highest quality, locally produced products available. Although the TD Saturday Market reserves unconditional discretion to accept or refuse anyone as a market vendor, the selection process is quite rigorous and takes into consideration many factors, including product quality, sourcing, growing practices, presentation, seniority, safety, compliance, customer service and the right product mix to ensure a successful market.
- At the close of the application period, the TD Saturday Market will review all applications and be in contact with prospective vendors.
- All market vendor approvals are contingent upon the following:
- Passing of farm inspection
- Vendor turns in all necessary permits and paperwork
- Vendor attends the mandatory market meeting in April